Saturday, June 9, 2007

California May 2007

Brittny & Tim flew me to CA and here we are having a GREAT time, we went to the boardwalk at Santa Cruz. It was cold, but fantastic!!!
I can't remember the name of this park, but it was absolutely one of the most beautiful I've been to. It was in San Francisco. I could have hiked around there all day!

The lake here, is where Tim proposed to Brittny, talk about romantic!


Yes! That’s me at the Golden Gate Bridge and YES, I did walk over it. (well half way anyway, it was far to cold to go all the way) WOW! it was truly amazing!

Hot Fudge Sundays with the famous Ghirardelli chocolate, Mmmmmmmm!



2 comments:

Brittny Kimball said...

It was so great having mom here! The park is called Golden Gate Park. Too bad it was so freezing cold that day. Tim always reminds me of a song that has the lyric "the coldest winter I ever had was a summer in San Francisco", but he can never remember the name of the song. Anyway, it always seems appropriate when we are freezing in San Fran. Thanks for taking lots of fun pictures mom! I love the memories but I'm horrible at thinking of taking pictures.

Christine Robsion said...

haha i was saying to destiny when we were looking at the pics "they look like they're cold"